The Seattle and Ballard Market Update is a monthly update using information from NWMLS’ InfoSparks using data for sold residential and condominium homes in Seattle and the Ballard/Greenlake area. September’s Market update key points include:
- Median sales price is up slightly
- Listings available are up 25% from last month. Not quite as much as July to August, but still a significant jump nonetheless
- Closed sales were down again, a 28% drop from August to September
- Average days on market jumped to 23 days for Seattle, increasing the months of inventory to 2.4. We haven’t seen that high of a month’s supply since Sep 2013.
- Total sales volume was down sharply, by almost $200 Million
Have questions about buying or selling, or specific questions on trends in your neighborhood? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to answer all your questions!