Ready to love your job as part of a thriving real estate company with a great culture? Come join us at RE/MAX On Market, one of the newest and most successful real estate companies in the Seattle area. We are headquartered in a modern, light-filled, loft-like office space perfectly located on 20th and Market in downtown Ballard. Here are a few of the ways we stand out:
- Our work culture is respectful and service-minded, both to our clients and our team
- We are selective in recruiting our brokers, looking for the most professional and highest integrity with a desire to continually grow, learn and innovate
- We are collaborative and resourceful in support of each other. If you need someone to open doors or host an open house, we are happy to help
- We make it our job to help you meet your career and financial goals, with coaching in areas such as business building, marketing and penetrating neighborhoods or markets
- Our ongoing training program is very efficient, often presented as 5 minute trainings on relevant and timely topics from risk mitigation, contract negotiation to breakthrough marketing and branding
- We have a business administration team to help you through transactions so you can focus on what you best: listing, selling and being a valued consultant to your clients
- Our internal marketing team serves all levels of marketing from neighborhood farming to broker brand building. We have 25+ years of marketing and PR to apply to your business
- Our office is thoughtfully designed to be an inviting and comfortable place to work or host clients.
- We are set up for presentations, events and host client parties several times a year RE/MAX is the largest and most successful real estate brand in the world. We have tapped into the healthy, global RE/MAX referral pipeline, which is a significant differentiator given the vast numbers of relocations to our region
- Finally, we have fun and enjoy each other as a team, with team building events and casual get-togethers to discuss market dynamics.
If this sounds of interest to you, we’d love to talk further!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Required experience: residential real estate: 2 years
Required license or certification: Real Estate License